APA National Site
Brooklyn Queens APA Pool League
Rules / ByLaws
Contact & Feedback
Good Sportsmanship Nomination
Skill Level Evaluation
Member Services & Stats
The Road to Vegas!
New Team Materials
About Our Singles Program
How to Rate Opposing Teams
Local Member Discounts
PAY YOUR WEEKLY TEAM DUES ELECTRONICALLY USING
and you will never have to pick up or drop off your score sheet again!
SCORE SHEET AND DUES DEADLINE
THE DAY AFTER YOUR MATCH TO RECEIVE YOUR BONUS POINTS
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Print your score sheet each using your APA member services account
2. Send us weekly dues using ZELLE thru you online banking account - send your weekly dues to:
include in memo:
WEEK OF PLAY
3. You must include your team name, team number and week of play in the memo section of the payment (week of play is printed on your SS) to
receive your bonus points
4. Fill out the dues section on your score sheet so we know how to apply your dues - you can send in additional money for weekly dues or new members - filling out this section on the score sheet is how we know how to apply the additional money you are sending us
5.Text a pic of your score sheet to Mark Choi 917-539-8394 make sure it is good pic and everything can be seen clearly or you can email him a pic
6. Contact Mark ahead of time to let him know that you will be using electronic payments for the session so he will no longer prepare a team envelope for your team each week!
HOW TO EARN BONUS POINTS EACH WEEK:
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT INDIVIDUAL PAYMENTS FROM EACH MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM - HAVE ONLY 1 PERSON COLLECT DUES FROM EACH MEMBER AND THEN SEND IN THE FULL TEAM DUES EACH WEEK
all of the banks are using ZELLE - if you have online banking, you have ZELLE at your bank!
Rules / ByLaws
Copyright 2005 - 2020, American Poolplayers Association. All Rights Reserved.
Website Visitors: 1899909