APA National Site
Brooklyn Queens APA Pool League
Rules / ByLaws
Contact & Feedback
Good Sportsmanship Nomination
Skill Level Evaluation
Member Services & Stats
The Road to Vegas!
World Qualifiers 2022
New Team Materials
About Our Singles Program
How to Rate Opposing Teams
Dues & SS Submission
500 Matches Club
MAKE UP MATCH DEADLINE FOR
Friday DEC 16
MUM PROCEDURES IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE MATCH AT A LATER DATE THEN THE ORIGINAL DATE
1. Email a PDF of the score sheet with a one line through the match date and write RESCHEDULED next to it and also write in the new date you will play the match if known. Also you must write RESCHEDULED in the message section of the score sheet. As always, make sure to include the TEAM NAME, TEAM NUMBER & WEEK OF PLAY in the subject line of the email as usual.
2. LEAGUE DUES MUST BE PAID AS IF YOU PLAYED THE MATCH ON TIME!!
3. DEADLINE FOR THE ABOVE IS THE SAME AS IF YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED THE MATCH ON TIME. After you play your match on the rescheduled date, you will have until 11:59 PM the following day to email a pdf of your completed score sheet. You will receive your bonus points at this time if you have followed the above procedure AND SUBMITTED YOUR COMPLETED SCORE SHEET ON TIME.
MUM PROCEDURES IF YOU ARE PLAYING A FUTURE MATCH EARLIER THAN THE ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED DATE OF THE MATCH
1. EMAIL MARK to request score sheets for the match in the future and let him know what match you want to make up - sometimes we will just ask you to use a blank score sheets as releasing score sheets in the future can be confusing to the rest of the division (we have to release the entire division's score sheets for that week to release just yours) Blank score sheets can be found
2. EMAIL Mark a pdf of the completed score sheet and submit dues using the usual procedure by 11:59PM the day following the day you actually played your match. BONUS POINTS WILL ONLY BE AWARDED IF YOU FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES.
Once teams agree to a makeup match, there are no forfeits awarded for individual matches or the team match. We will only score points for matches played. Points can not be split. Coordinate with your opponents to play as many matches as you can.
Makeup matches CAN NOT be played after the MUM Deadline. All Matches after the deadline must be played as scheduled or forfeited after the deadline - UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THEM UP! YOU CAN MAKE UP MATCHES that are scheduled after the deadline AND MAKE THEM UP BEFORE THE DEADLINE OCCURS! Many of our holidays & vacations during the year occur after the MUM Deadline! End of August and December are examples! Take a look at the schedule at the beginning of the session and coordinate with your opponents for matches that are scheduled at these times and make them up long before the MUM deadline approaches!
Why do we have a MUM Deadline anyway?? This is to ensure that in the last 3-4 weeks of any session, all of the teams fighting to make the playoffs know that the standings are accurate and there will not be any team that will get 2 weeks of scores (due to a MUM being entered along with the current week's scores. This way all teams know exactly where they stand prior to playing their matches near the end of each session!
Rules / ByLaws
Copyright 2005 - 2022, American Poolplayers Association. All Rights Reserved.
Website Visitors: 2062889